A Dental Office at Ginza Tokyo
Information: Ginza Maronie Dental Clinic
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Preventive Dentistry, Periodontal disease treatment
- Orthodontia, Orthodontic Therapy
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Esthetic Dentistry (porcelain veneers , crowns)
- Non-prep Venner)
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Oral Hygine
- Mon - Sat
- Morning 10:00～13:00
- Mon - Fri
- Afternoon 14:00～19:00
- Afternoon 14:00～16:00
- The office closing day
- Sunday, National Holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays
- English available Dental Clinic.
- New patients and emergencies welcom.
- Most insurance and credit cards accepted.
- Evening and Saturday appointment available.
Address ; Map of Ginza Maronie Dental Clinic
- Address : 4th floor in Shintaro Bild 6-6-19 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- zip cord : 106-0041
- HP： http://www.marronnier-st.com/
- * Don't call at your first time because not all staffs could listen English
well. Please send e-mail.
- Ginza Maronie Dental Clinic is at Ginza Tokyo, so you can easily visit
Ginza Maronie Dental Clinic from Haneda and Narita International Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Keisei-line and get off Nippori
Sta, transfer the line to JR Yamanote line bound to Ueno, Tokyo or Shinagawa,
and get off Yurakucho Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Shinagawa,
Oshiage or Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to JR
Yamanote line bound to Tokyo, Ueno or Ikebukuro, and get off Yurakucho
- Take 3 minutes walk from Yurakucho Sta.
The Landmarks Near Ginza Maronie Dental Clinic
Ginza is located on the central area of Tokyo. Tokyo is the landmark of
Japan itself, so you could find amazing, wonderful and unique shops and
views deeply connecting to life style in Japan. Besides, it has many natural
landmarks in Tokyo. Mt.Takao introduced in the Michelin Guide, Nippara
Limestone Cave in Okutama region, Todoroki Valley in Setagaya-ku are very
near from the center of Tokyo. Of course, the area around Tokyo Station
has mixed up with thousands of brand shops, modern buildings and historical
landmarks. You could find a lot there.
Let's walk on Tokyo!
Areas and Landmarks in Tokyo