Dr. Super Enamelists at Fukuoka Japan
Information: Kanesaki Dental Clinic
- General Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Preventive Dentistry, Periodontal disease treatment
- Orthodontia, Orthodontic Therapy
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Super Enamel (Non-prep Venner)
- Teeth Whitening
- Mon - Sat
- Morning 10:00～12:00
- The office closing day
- Sunday, National Holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays
- Address : 2-15-19 Okidai Tobata-ku Kitakyushu-shi Fukuoka Prefecture Japan
- zip cord : 804-0064
- HP： http://kanesakidental.moryou.com/
- * Don't call at your first time because not all staffs could listen English
well. Please send e-mail.
Accessibility To Kanesaki Dental Clinic
- Kanesaki Dental Clinic is at Kitakyushu City in Fukuoka Prefecture, the
city has the Shinkansen Station KOKURA Sta, so you can easily visit Kanesaki
Dental Clinic from Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka, of course from Fukuoka Airport.
- From Narita International Airport, take Keisei-line and get off Nippori
Sta, transfer the line to JR Yamanote line, get off Tokyo Sta and transfer
the line to Tokaido Shinkansen bound to Hakata, get off Kokura Sta.
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Shinagawa,
Oshiage or Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Tokaido
Shinkansen bound to Hakata, get off Kokura Sta.
- From Kokura Sta, take Kagoshima Honsen line bound to Arao or Tosu, get
off Tobata Sta.
- Take 10 minutes walk from Tobata Sta.
The Landmarks Near Kanesaki Dental Office
Kitakyushu City is located on the far north part of Kyushu region in Japan
and it is the gate city connecting Honshu islands to Kyushu, so the city
has very long history. The Battle Of Dan-no-ura and The Duel At Ganryu-jima
Island are the most famous historical event held at near the city. And
Kitakyushu city is also famous for the birth place of Seicho Matsumoto.
Anyway Kitakyushu city is very exciting region you could enjoy visiting
the city during treatment at Kanesaki Dental Clinic
Kokurajo Castlle, the garden and Matsumoto Seicho Memorial Museum
Around Kanmon Strait and Mojiko Retro District, Kanmon Bridge, Kanmon
Tunnel, Ganryujima Island, Karato Ditrict in Shimonoseki City