Dr. Super Enamelists at Okayama Japan
Information: Funahashi Dental Clinic
- General Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Doc'sBestCements, MTA Cements
- Orthodontia, Orthodontic Therapy
- Myofunctional Orthodontics
- MFT: Oral Myofunctional Therapy
- MRC: Myofunctional Research Co, T4K
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Super Enamel (Non-prep Venner)
- Teeth Whitening
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri
- Morning 9:30～12:30
- Thu, Sat
- Morning 9:30～12:00
- The office closing day
- Sunday, National Holidays and the year-end and New Year holidays
- Address : 1-7 Mikadonaka-cho Kita-ku Okayama-shi Okayama Prefecture Japan
- zip cord : 700-0043
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Hp: http://uketuke-dent.wix.com/funahashishikaiin
- * Don't call at your first time because not all staffs could listen English
well. Please send e-mail.
Accessibility To Funahashi Dental Clinic
- Funahashi Dental Clinic is at Okayama City in Okayama Prefecture, the city
has the Shinkansen Station, so you can easily visit Funahashi Dental Clinic
from Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.
- From Narita International Airport, take Keisei-line and get off Nippori
Sta, transfer the line to JR Yamanote line, get off Tokyo Sta and transfer
the line to Tokaido Shinkansen bound to Okayama or Hakata, get off Okayama
- From Haneda International Airport, take Keikyu-line bound to Shinagawa,
Oshiage or Narita, and get off Shinagawa Sta and transfer the line to Tokaido
Shinkansen bound to Okayama or Hakata, get off Okayama Sta.
- From Okayama Sta, take Kibi line bound to Soja or Bizen Takamatsu, get
off Bizen Mikado Sta.
- Take 5 minute walk from Bizen Mikado Sta.
The Landmarks Near Funahashi Dental Office
is located on the central part of western Japan, then it has many historical
properties. Momotaro who is the hero of one of the 3 most popular mythological
stories in Japan was born in Okayama, and also Ukita Clan in Sengoku Period
is also very famous. Anyway Okayama is very exciting region you could enjoy
visiting the city during treatment at Funahashi Dental Office.
Okayama Castle is the symbole of the city.
One of the most beautiful garden .
The five story pagoda and wide site is exciting!
AEON Mall in Okayama
The biggest shopping center in west Japan.